U.S. Citizen Adult Passport Renewals 

Adult U.S. citizens living in Ethiopia can renew a U.S. Passport (and passport card) by mail if they meet certain eligibility requirements. Eligible applicants do not need to make an appointment for this service.

If you have emergency travel you must apply in person for an emergency passport. Please email AddisACS@state.gov for emergency passport services

Eligibility requirements