Renewal of Regular U.S. Passport for an Adult

According to the information provided you qualify to have your passport renewed using a DS-82 or a DS-5504 form. If you have reached this page directly, please make sure you qualify to use the aforementioned forms, you can do so by going to the Renewing your U.S. passport section.

Required Documents

  • One recent 2″ x 2″ (5 cm x 5 cm) color photo with a white background. Make sure that the pictures comply with the requirements.
    Important: If your picture does not comply with the requirements your application will not be accepted and you will have to come again to the embassy another day.
  • Completed passport application Form DS-82 or DS-5504.
  • Applicant’s previous passport.
    Original and one (1) copy.
  • Documentation supporting any amendment to biographic information (if needed).
    Original and one (1) copy. (Court order name change or similar). If your previous passport has expired you might also need to bring other proof of U.S. citizenship (example: Naturalization or Birth Certificate).

Once you gathered all the information you may choose from two of the following options:

Note: Due to COVID-19 we don’t accept drop of applications. You must schedule on line appointment.